Faith Forum, a highly popular one-of-a-kind weekly dialogue on religion at Pulitzer Prize winner Gannett publication Reno Gazette-Journal, lead by religious statesman Rajan Zed, was launched in February 2011 and has continued uninterrupted since then.
Here is the policy for the public to post their responses on facebook.com/rajanzed and subsequent selection for publication in Reno Gazette-Journal:
- The post with the most likes on facebook.com/rajanzed will be published in the Reno Gazette-Journal. But the same writer will only be featured once in five weeks.
- Please also include a picture of yours with your post, in the similar format as you see pictures of other Faith Forum panelists.
- Please write a short and crisp title to your post.
- Please write your complete name and title.
- Please try to stay closer to question/topic in your response.
- Your posts should be between 140-150 words. Title of your post and your name and title will not be counted towards your 140-150 words limit.
- Rajan Zed and Reno Gazette-Journal reserve all the rights and can edit and override as necessary.